Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watch not charging

I am not able to charge my apple watch 3 when I connect it to adapter and electric plug, but I am able to charge with just the cable when I connect it to my laptop. Please suggest me a solution to this problem.

FYI: I have tried different adapters but still not working.

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 2:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2017 1:32 AM

Hi

Follow the instructions here, including contacting Apple Support (remote diagnostics and/or mail-in service may be available, if required), making a Genius Bar reservation or visiting an Apple Authorised Service Provider if necessary:

If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support

Be sure to use only an Apple or MFi-certified USB power adapter or third-party accessory in conjunction with the Magnetic Charging Cable or Magnetic Charging Dock when charging your Apple Watch. If you are already doing so, try using another such cable and/or power adapter.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2017 1:32 AM in response to HS1990

Hi

Follow the instructions here, including contacting Apple Support (remote diagnostics and/or mail-in service may be available, if required), making a Genius Bar reservation or visiting an Apple Authorised Service Provider if necessary:

If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support

Be sure to use only an Apple or MFi-certified USB power adapter or third-party accessory in conjunction with the Magnetic Charging Cable or Magnetic Charging Dock when charging your Apple Watch. If you are already doing so, try using another such cable and/or power adapter.

Watch not charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.