Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: iphone x recurring pop up

iPhone X keeps popping up "purchase of this item is not currently available. This item is being modified. Please try again later." this has been happening 50 times a day or more for 3 days now. I tried rebooting

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 13, 2017 4:48 PM in response to crossfitgranny In response to crossfitgranny

This happened to another user and I know a solution was found, but I don't remember the solution. The best I can suggest is you search through the threads over the last several days and you'll likely find the thread and solution.

Nov 13, 2017 4:48 PM

Reply Helpful

Nov 25, 2017 9:20 AM in response to Diana.McCall In response to Diana.McCall

Thank you. After many hours I found that information. What is frustrating is the pop up does not identify the issue nor the specific app. Apple had me turn off downloads so no what will happen when a 64bt app updates? Seems this should have been a bit more specific and you could just stop those that are not 64

Nov 25, 2017 9:20 AM

Reply Helpful

Nov 27, 2017 11:33 AM in response to Kappy In response to Kappy

I am getting the same pop-up message. Just received my iPhone X and after configuring it and restoring my spa from my old iPhone 6 iCloud backup, I get they pop up every few minutes -very annoying! It does not indicate what so is causing it and there is no way to clear it except to click “OK” - then it pops up again in a few minutes. Seems like several people on this forum are having the same problem.

I’ve tried re-booting the iPhone, but that does not fix the problem. I can stop the pop-ups only by putting the phone in airplane mode. If I take it back out of airplane mode, the pop-up comes back again every few minutes.

Help! There’s got to be a fix for this!

Nov 27, 2017 11:33 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: crossfitgranny

Question: iphone x recurring pop up