Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Latest Instagram version

Hello! I have got the latest Instagram version as well as the latest software update on my iPhone 7 Plus. While I have access to the new feature of uploading any Photo to my Stories, I don’t have all of the new 12 filters available. At first I thought it was just a country thing and - this feature would come later - but my friends who live here seem to have access to all filters. I have tried uninstall and install the app again but no success. Does anyone have a clue about this? Should I just wait for a new Instagram update? Thank you.

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 3:00 PM

5 replies

Nov 15, 2017 10:57 AM in response to deggie

Thank you. I've contacted them. Meanwhile, there was a new update on the app today - this still didn't fix it. I updated but it's still the same and I don't have access to the new filters. I wonder why this is happening? It's not like my phone isn't "modern", as they say. It's the iPhone 7 Plus and I have the latest software.

Latest Instagram version

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.