Question: Lost iPhone in Australian bush - how to locate? will pay if recovered
Trying to find a lost iPhone 7 - details below
- was on airplane mode
- says offline on icloud - apple have told me it must be out of battery
- the phone number of the lost phone has been switched to a new phone
- no Telstra towers near the location, unsure if triangulation is possible
- filed a lost property report, was told you can only triangulate a phone if someone is in danger
- unsure of serial number or IMEI
Is it possible to send this phone a 'ping'?
Is it possible to recover the 'last known location' if it has been more than 24 hours since it transmitted a location to find my iPhone? Do apple store this information?
We desperately need the contents of the lost phone and will pay for any info that leads to locating it.