Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can not air drop!

i can not air drop from my iPhone 7 to my iPad Pro. Both are signed on with the same Apple ID both are on the same WiFi both have airdrop set to accept both have Bluetooth turned on. I’ve tried hard starting and resetting network settings. I can air drop from my iPhone to my grandsons iPad but not mine. Very irritating. Please if anyone has the answer or can help let me know.

Thank you

iPhone 7, iOS 11.1, iPad has the latest iOS as well

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 3:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 3:55 PM

bdsd050166 wrote:

i can not air drop from my iPhone 7 to my iPad Pro. Both are signed on with the same Apple ID both are on the same WiFi both have airdrop set to accept both have Bluetooth turned on. I’ve tried hard starting and resetting network settings. I can air drop from my iPhone to my grandsons iPad but not mine. Very irritating. Please if anyone has the answer or can help let me know.

Thank you

Use AirDrop on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 13, 2017 3:55 PM in response to bdsd050166

bdsd050166 wrote:

Thank you

Use AirDrop on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Can not air drop!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.