Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is Apple Watch so difficult compared to my Fitbit

Apple Watch seems so complicated and restricted next to my Fitbit. I can’t change settings from the phone I can only do it from Watch? And why is the calorie setting the only change I can make? Very frustrated... can’t there be one app on the phone to make your changes and have tons of options and settings? Series 3 and you’re still not there apple. 😞

WATCH SERIES 3 NIKE (GPS + CELL) 42MM

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 5:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2017 2:05 AM

Hi

Many settings can be changed via the Watch app on your iPhone (but not the Move goal, which must be changed on the watch).

Resources for helping to set up and use your Apple Watch include:

Apple Watch User Guide:

Support articles:

Free workshops at Apple Retail Stores:

Personal setup

• If you bought your Apple Watch from Apple (whether online, by phone or in an Apple Store), then you may wish to take advantage of a free Personal Setup session (refer to Apple's related email to schedule this).
  • Personal Setup can help with answering questions, explaining key features, helping you to find apps and showing you how to personalise your Apple Watch.
  • Apple Store - Personal Setup - Apple

If you would like to send feedback or suggestions to Apple (you should not typically expect to receive a reply), then you can do so here:

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

(Note that you are not talking to Apple here - this is a user-based technical support community).

If you would prefer to seek help from Apple, including taking advantage of your 90 days of complimentary telephone-based technical support, then contact options include:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2017 2:05 AM in response to Hurrieup

Hi

Many settings can be changed via the Watch app on your iPhone (but not the Move goal, which must be changed on the watch).

Resources for helping to set up and use your Apple Watch include:

Apple Watch User Guide:

Support articles:

Free workshops at Apple Retail Stores:

Personal setup

• If you bought your Apple Watch from Apple (whether online, by phone or in an Apple Store), then you may wish to take advantage of a free Personal Setup session (refer to Apple's related email to schedule this).
  • Personal Setup can help with answering questions, explaining key features, helping you to find apps and showing you how to personalise your Apple Watch.
  • Apple Store - Personal Setup - Apple

If you would like to send feedback or suggestions to Apple (you should not typically expect to receive a reply), then you can do so here:

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

(Note that you are not talking to Apple here - this is a user-based technical support community).

If you would prefer to seek help from Apple, including taking advantage of your 90 days of complimentary telephone-based technical support, then contact options include:

Why is Apple Watch so difficult compared to my Fitbit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.