Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Is iPhone X 256gb on backorder?

I have preorded the iphone X from Verizon. they say that the expected delivery is december 13th! would I get it sooner if i ordered through Apple?

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 14, 2017 6:09 AM in response to Eggman_88 In response to Eggman_88

They can only make them so fast, and people keep ordering more than they can make. So, it's to be expected.

I will tell you that I placed an order on the October 27th, within the first hour of pre-orders going live and once the order confirmation arrived, the delivery date was estimated to be December 8 - 11. As of this morning, the phone has actually shipped and is now in China, to wind its way to Tampa, FL. Delivery is estimated at November 24th. So that's much better than the original estimate.

Nov 14, 2017 6:09 AM

Reply Helpful

Nov 14, 2017 7:07 AM in response to rbrylawski In response to rbrylawski

I trying to order mine for store delivery, since I have to do a little work with my AUP, so I'm at the mercy of store stock. I've been following a website with information, and I almost got to order one this morning, but just missed it. Since the Apple store is a drive for me, I'd rather not have it shipped to home, and then have to worry about the drive after I get it, so I'm being patient about my order.

Nov 14, 2017 7:07 AM

Reply Helpful

Nov 14, 2017 7:18 AM in response to ChrisJ4203 In response to ChrisJ4203

When you get it Chris, you're going to be one happy camper. IMH, iPhone X is the best iPhone Apple has ever made. It's gorgeous, but of course with a glass enclosure, our first one is in a good case and has a screen protector on it.

Nov 14, 2017 7:18 AM

Reply Helpful

Nov 14, 2017 7:52 AM in response to LSUFANMAN In response to LSUFANMAN

Mine sat in China for 5 days while they checked it to make sure the UCLA basketball players did not steal it. Despite my plea President Trump did not intervene to free my iPhone. It arrived in Incheon about 5 hours ago but according to Find My iPhone it is now in the city watching K-Pop and having a late night charge. Hopefully it will not miss the flight.

Nov 14, 2017 7:52 AM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: Khaymore16

Question: Is iPhone X 256gb on backorder?