Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I installed the latest update (ios 11.0.3) to my iphone7 Plus. Since installing, my phone will not pair with my car (2013 Cadillac SRX)I had no problem before the update.

I installed the latest update (ios 11.0.3) to my iphone7 Plus. Since installing, my phone will not pair with my car (2013 Cadillac SRX)I had no problem before the update. How do I solve the problem?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.0.3

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 5:36 PM

1 reply

Nov 14, 2017 2:58 PM in response to DRaines337

Hi, DRaines337,

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. From your post, it seems like you're having trouble using your iPhone with your car since updating to iOS 11.0.3. I'm happy to help!

First, reach out to Cadillac to see if your specific model supports iOS 11. If not, Cadillac will need to provide you with a firmware update for your stereo system in order for your phone to work with your stereo.

If Cadillac confirms that your car stereo should work with iOS 11, first update to iOS 11.1.1 using the steps here Update the iOS on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support , then try the steps in this article: Get help connecting your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with your car stereo - Apple Support .

Cheers!

I installed the latest update (ios 11.0.3) to my iphone7 Plus. Since installing, my phone will not pair with my car (2013 Cadillac SRX)I had no problem before the update.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.