Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

if the Find My iPhone feature wasnt enabled the option enable Lost Mode and Erase iPhone works ?

does it have to be enabled to use this features?

iPhone 5s

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 4:57 PM

4 replies

Nov 15, 2017 1:00 PM in response to GiannisMoy

GiannisMoy wrote:

they guy who found it can still bypass my passcode and view everything i have, i dont care about the device i am scared with the possibility they got access in my iphone and view everything i have...

What makes you think that they can bypass your passcode. If you had a good passcode, after 6 attempts the phone will begin to disable, and shortly thereafter, it will disable completely. They will have to restore the phone to remove the passcode. However, since you did not have Find my iPhone on, they will be able to do that. However, your data will be safe, since they have to wipe the phone to regain access.

if the Find My iPhone feature wasnt enabled the option enable Lost Mode and Erase iPhone works ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.