Related Article

Use Messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: When I start a new text message it no longer puts the contact I am trying to message on the top of the predicted recipient. That person is now at the bottom and I have to scroll down to find the person. It lists all the groups contact has been part o

When I start a new text message it no longer puts the contact I am trying to message on the top of the predicted recipient. That person is now at the bottom and I have to scroll down to find the person. It lists all the groups the contact has been part of in past group texts. Before I did the most recent update the predicted recipient was always on top and easy to click their name.

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.1

Posted on

Page content loaded

There are no replies.
User profile for user: AZJ1973

Question: When I start a new text message it no longer puts the contact I am trying to message on the top of the predicted recipient. That person is now at the bottom and I have to scroll down to find the person. It lists all the groups contact has been part o