Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios11.11 bluetooth problem with 2013 honda crv

since ios 11.11 update : after entering my 2013 Honda CR-V my iphone 6+ connects to honda bluetooth , then ‘calls’ itself. Cannot then terminate the call from the honda in. car lcd screen... only remidy is to turn of bluetooth on the iphone 6+

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 7:50 PM

1 reply

Nov 14, 2017 3:54 PM in response to anoracknophobia

Hi there anoracknophobia,

If I understand correctly you updated your phone and now it seems to get stuck calling itself when it connects to your vehicle. We would recommend using these steps from the following article about troubleshooting a bluetooth connection with a vehicle:
  1. Go to Settings > Bluetooth, and turn off Bluetooth. Wait for 5 seconds, then turn Bluetooth back on.
  2. Restart your iOS device.
  3. On your iOS device, unpair your car stereo. On your car's display, unpair your iOS device and any other devices. Restart your car and your iOS device, then pair and connect again.
  4. Update your iOS device.
  5. Install any firmware updates for your car stereo.
  6. If you still can't connect, contact Apple Support.

From: Get help connecting your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with your car stereo

That should reset the connection and get the devices playing nicely again. Have a good one!

ios11.11 bluetooth problem with 2013 honda crv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.