Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple 5s touch screen not working

After the latest update with Apple, my touch screen is non-responsive. I have started, and re-started my phone to see if that works... nothing.. HELP! :/

iPhone 5s, iOS 11.1

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 7:56 PM

1 reply

Nov 13, 2017 8:03 PM in response to pwilkerson642

If your iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad is Broken

Apple does not usually fix iDevices except for screens and minor work they can do in their shop. Instead, they exchange yours for a refurbished or new replacement depending upon the age of your device and refurbished inventories. On rare occasions when there are no longer refurbished units for your older model, they may replace it with the next newer model. You may take your device to an Apple retailer for help or you may call Customer Service and arrange to send your device to Apple: You can make an appointment at the Apple Retail Store - Genius Bar and take it in for service. You can also look for an Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple. You will find respective repair costs in the appropriate link:

Apple 5s touch screen not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.