Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Roland V Drum using Midi to USB - how do I add a fourth tom to the track stack and assign the MIDI notes

I have a Roland V Drum kit and I am using the M-Audio UNO MIDI to USB cable with Logic Pro X 10.3.2. My V Drums have 4 toms and the drum kits (including the Producer kits) in Logic Pro only have 3 toms (High, Medium and Low Tom). The issue I have is that my 2nd Rack Tom and my 1st Floor Tom are responding on the same track in the stack, the Medium Tom track and therefore produce the same sound. I have checked the V Drum settings and all the drum pads are using unique notes for the MIDI output.

Is there a way to add a new track to the stack and assign the 1st Floor Tom pad to it so I can separate it from the 2nd Rack Tom (Medium Tom) track, maybe call it Low Tom 1 or something?

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013), macOS High Sierra (10.13.1), Logic Pro X 10.3.2

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 7:58 PM

There are no replies.

Roland V Drum using Midi to USB - how do I add a fourth tom to the track stack and assign the MIDI notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.