Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have just received a mail saying that I have authorised a purchase for

I have just received a mail saying that I have authorised the purchase of Space Qube PMT for $120.15.

Kindly note that I have not authorised this purchase. Please cancel the order.

I am writing this to you as I have great difficulty in navigating through my account to cancel this order. I even tried to call your number in India. There was no one to pick up this number.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Thanks and regards

Dixit

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1, Bought in Dubai

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 7:22 PM

1 reply

Nov 14, 2017 12:52 PM in response to mukunddixit

This is a user-to-user support forum. No one here can cancel an order for you. However, that is almost certainly a phishing email rather than an email from Apple. If the only indication of the charges is from an email or text, be aware that it may be a phishing attempt to get you to log in to a site that appears to be Apple and divulge your password or credit card information. Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

You can use the following to determine if it is a real charge, what it is for, and to report a problem: Get help with an item purchased from the App Store, iTunes Store, or iBooks Store - Apple Support

I have just received a mail saying that I have authorised a purchase for

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.