Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I played the game clash og clans, when I changed the phone I lost the game, in order to return the same I was looking for proof that it was really mine, I paid the games in that game, I have the card of these payments, but my history on the phone has

I played the game clash og clans, when I changed the phone I lost the game, in order to return the same I was looking for proof that it was really mine, I paid the games in that game, I have the card of these payments, but my history on the phone has been deleted, Can you help me?

Posted on Nov 13, 2017 11:49 PM

1 reply

I played the game clash og clans, when I changed the phone I lost the game, in order to return the same I was looking for proof that it was really mine, I paid the games in that game, I have the card of these payments, but my history on the phone has

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.