Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Podcast rejected, help!!

I recently published a new podcast which rocketed up the iTunes charts, I had previously forgotten to include the author data so entered that at a later date and updated, I've since had an email rejecting my podcast, any information on how to get it back up and running would be greatly appreciated, I'm gutted after such a good start. will I lose all of my reviews and comments?

Thanks Dean

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 14, 2017 1:31 AM in response to Roger Wilmut1 In response to Roger Wilmut1

Thanks Roger, I've checked the submission status and it says its not included as it contains explicit content but explicit tag is not set to explicit, yes or true. I've gone into my pod bean settings (my host) and gone into the iTunes feed and this box has been checked correctly. please help.

Nov 14, 2017 1:31 AM

Reply Helpful

Nov 14, 2017 2:21 AM in response to diggerdean In response to diggerdean

The 'itunes:explicit' tags are OK. I tried validating your feed in Podcasts Connect and it said 'Prepared for submission', meaning it's OK: so I should try again. Sometimes you do get these false rejections.

Nov 14, 2017 2:21 AM

Reply Helpful

Nov 14, 2017 4:06 AM in response to diggerdean In response to diggerdean

Go to Podcasts Connect and click the '+' sign at top right. Enter your feed URL, click 'Validate' and if it says 'Prepared for submission' (as it does for me) click the 'Submit' button.

If that is greyed out and doesn't work you will have to contact Support and request reactivation. Go to https://itunespartner.apple.com/en/podcasts/overview and click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

Nov 14, 2017 4:06 AM

Reply Helpful

Nov 14, 2017 4:35 AM in response to Roger Wilmut1 In response to Roger Wilmut1

Thankyou, that worked and let me submit, however I've not had a email notification like last time and the info on the My Podcasts screen is greyed out and has the details as before saying rejected and yesterdays date still on it. should I try and submit again?

Nov 14, 2017 4:35 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: diggerdean

Question: Podcast rejected, help!!