Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Today, 11/13/17, I tried to print documents and my iPhone and iPad said in the print screen “unable to find air print printer.” Never had this issue before. Try to troubleshoot. On the phone w/Apple for 3 hrs w/no resolution..what’s going on?!

Ios 11.1.1. Today, I can no longer use my printer which is compatible with Apple versions. Print screen says “unable to find air print printer.“ Six hours, including Apple, no resolution. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted on Nov 14, 2017 12:11 AM

There are no replies.

Today, 11/13/17, I tried to print documents and my iPhone and iPad said in the print screen “unable to find air print printer.” Never had this issue before. Try to troubleshoot. On the phone w/Apple for 3 hrs w/no resolution..what’s going on?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.