Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to extract an invoice for the iPhone that was ordered in 2013 and the iPhone 5s and I have MIEI

I want to extract an invoice for the iPhone that was ordered in 2013 and the iPhone 5s and I have MIEI

iPhone 5s

Posted on Nov 14, 2017 12:57 AM

8 replies

Nov 14, 2017 2:09 AM in response to Mohammedq88

Dear iphone user. As far i understand you want a invoice from a previous bought iphone from a apple shop in america. This is a user forum. Nobody here will be able to help you in this case im sorry. Try to contact apple directly to obtain the invoice. But i guess this will be difficult. Maybe when you can proof who you are they can help you inshallah.

Nov 14, 2017 3:22 AM in response to Mohammedq88

Don't go posting the "MIEI" of your phone here. Were you the original purchaser? 2013 you say? You waited 4 almost 5 years for this?

The reason I ask is that you're asking for the date of purchase, an invoice and the serial number of the device. If you're asking for this, you're not the original owner. The original owner would know all of that info. If you are, then you would know.

If the device is "locked" then it's locked to a provider. You'd have to ask the provider to unlock it, if it is yours. Apple will not "unlock" your phone.

Nov 14, 2017 4:44 AM in response to Mohammedq88

You want to know how many people come in with the "I bought my iPhone or whatever off a friend, that sold it to him and we can't get past the iCloud lock?" Lots. Asking on here for the serial number raises red flags automatically. The other 2 would raise suspicions. Serial Numbers and IMEI's raise red flags. I'm not accusing you of something else, but asking for the serial number does raise red flags.

In either case, this is something you'll have to settle with your provider. Mr. Black is correct. Did your phone come locked to a provider? You say that you purchased this in the States. When you did purchase it at an Apple Store, was it locked to a provider? If it was, you'll have to talk to the provider that has the lock and then your provider now.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.