Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi why ITUNES.COM cut off my money from my bank. How do I can get my money bank sir?

Hello everybody! I have abig problem with ITUNES.COM. It alway cut my money from my bank . How do I can get my money bank to me.please help me.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 11, PLEASE HELP ME!

Posted on Nov 14, 2017 1:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2017 1:57 AM

You've gone through the page that you posted from (and read the pages linked to from that page), and checked the purchase histories of all accounts linked to the card ? Does anything show ? Or could the 'charges' be payment authorization holds (see the page that you posted from) ? If you don't recognise a charge on your purchase history contact iTunes Support via the 'report a problem' site on that page. If nothing shows on the purchase histories and if they can't be authorization holds contact the card issuer.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2017 1:57 AM in response to BOY2019

You've gone through the page that you posted from (and read the pages linked to from that page), and checked the purchase histories of all accounts linked to the card ? Does anything show ? Or could the 'charges' be payment authorization holds (see the page that you posted from) ? If you don't recognise a charge on your purchase history contact iTunes Support via the 'report a problem' site on that page. If nothing shows on the purchase histories and if they can't be authorization holds contact the card issuer.

Hi why ITUNES.COM cut off my money from my bank. How do I can get my money bank sir?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.