Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Want to have the Mirror emoji added to my iPhone 8

From an iPhone 8 Can you buy the Mirror Emoji sticker to add to the iPhone 8?

Mac mini, macOS Sierra (10.12), iPhone 7 iOS 10.02 iPad Mini 2 iOS

Posted on Nov 14, 2017 3:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 1:56 AM

We don't know Apple plans about future iOS versions / future iPhones, and we can discuss in this forum only about officially released products. So we can't say if or when Animoji will be available on different iPhone models. I've already told you that, at the moment, it is available only for model X because it uses face recognition feature.

If you want some more info about Animoji, you can read this article:

Use Animoji on your iPhone X - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2017 1:56 AM in response to Trisha Foster

We don't know Apple plans about future iOS versions / future iPhones, and we can discuss in this forum only about officially released products. So we can't say if or when Animoji will be available on different iPhone models. I've already told you that, at the moment, it is available only for model X because it uses face recognition feature.

If you want some more info about Animoji, you can read this article:

Use Animoji on your iPhone X - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

Nov 14, 2017 5:17 AM in response to ProustGiulio

I couldn’t find what I was looking for.

What I want to know, is it possible that I could get the same exact program that iPhone X has as to the mirror, Video emoji? BUT instead to either download it free or purchase it? Since it doesn’t normally come with the iPhone 8?

How come the iPhone 8 doesn’t have what the iPhoneX have as to the Mirror, Video emoji?

Do you think the next new iPhone might come with the Mirror, Video, emoji or maybe a new iOS for the iPhone 8 might come with the Mirror, Video emoji?

Want to have the Mirror emoji added to my iPhone 8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.