Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Why does my phone not turn on (or show display) but does vibrate when recieving notifications? (Instead it shows a dark blue screen! I took it to a shop and they told me my phone has no fix! Is this true??!)

i paid $50 to get my screen replaced because it was crack for about 2 months and then one week later after Getting my screeen fixed, well first I got a "virus" warning saying my phone has one (but I wasn't sure because it's so rare for an iPhone to get a virus) i ignored it then the next night I think i got a dark pink screen on my phone when I tried to turn it on and have access on my phone but I couldn't . Minutes past and I check my phone and perfect. BUT it happened again the following morning and that time it didn't go back to how it was. I can't use it. PLZ HELP

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 14, 2017 3:11 AM in response to Xdbabydx In response to Xdbabydx

Your phone will only have a virus if it has been Jailbroken. Otherwise the answer to your question will depend on exactly what shop you visited and where the work was done. If it was anywhere else but an Apple store or authorized re-seller, you later problems have possibly emanated from that.

Nov 14, 2017 3:11 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Xdbabydx

Question: Why does my phone not turn on (or show display) but does vibrate when recieving notifications? (Instead it shows a dark blue screen! I took it to a shop and they told me my phone has no fix! Is this true??!)