Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Both my last i phone 6s and 7 didn't work after updates. Since 6s was originally bought from US, I couldn't get any repair support in my country. I bought a new iPhone 7 and after last update the screen is gone. I have started to lose my confidence:(

I've been using Apple products for many years and my last 2 experience made me lose my confidence on Apple. I had a 6s, that I have bought from Us approximately 2 years ago. after about a year suddenly the screen became black and it didn't open. since it was bought from US, technical service in Turkey didn't give any service, that was a problem about the system. then I bought a new 7 with a guarantee from my country, in March 2017. yesterday, the screen has frozen, I guess because of the last update. I went to technical service and they said they will check if this is under guarantee ( normally I have 2 years guarantee) I am without phone and I have started to lose my confidence on Apple although I use Apply products since many years ( I have 2 iPads, 1 mac book pro, 1 macbook air and have previously used other iPhones) I would like to reach to customer complaint pool in order to find a solution for my problem as a loyal client for Apple. my previous 6s is still with me as a wastage. I don't want to face a problem every single 6 months.thank you. Selda

iPhone 7, last operating system

Posted on Nov 14, 2017 1:37 AM

There are no replies.

Both my last i phone 6s and 7 didn't work after updates. Since 6s was originally bought from US, I couldn't get any repair support in my country. I bought a new iPhone 7 and after last update the screen is gone. I have started to lose my confidence:(

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.