Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New update still many issues

last Months update gave me many issues with speed of applications and crashing of apps, when i called I was told the update 11.1 is on the way and should resolve the issue. After a couple of weeks I still found issues, the 11.1 update also had many issues and now the 11.1.1 update is again filled with issues.

the 2 main apps I use are maps and podcasts and are still incredibly slow with the podcast app not allowing to search podcasts.

after over a Month I think my Apple days are nearly over, I was told I can revert back to the old version before all the updates with issues.

i am writing this to help Apple sort themselves out before you lose more customers

iPhone 5, iOS 11.1, IOS 11.1.1

Posted on Nov 14, 2017 3:19 AM

1 reply

Nov 14, 2017 1:01 PM in response to Azza4019

Azza4019 wrote:

last Months update gave me many issues with speed of applications and crashing of apps, when i called I was told the update 11.1 is on the way and should resolve the issue. After a couple of weeks I still found issues, the 11.1 update also had many issues and now the 11.1.1 update is again filled with issues.

the 2 main apps I use are maps and podcasts and are still incredibly slow with the podcast app not allowing to search podcasts.

after over a Month I think my Apple days are nearly over, I was told I can revert back to the old version before all the updates with issues.

i am writing this to help Apple sort themselves out before you lose more customers

this is a user to user technical forum there is no Apple here.

New update still many issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.