Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 7 plus's 3d Touch not working after IOS 11.1.1

i am using 7 plus
3D touch working perfectly when IOS 11.0.1 & 11.1 but after 11.1.1 update 3d Touch is not workingo fix it

please help how to fix it ?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.1

Posted on Nov 14, 2017 6:16 AM

1 reply

Nov 15, 2017 5:46 AM in response to Mani Bhai

Hello Mani Bhai,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding that 3D Touch stopped working as expected after updating your iPhone 7 Plus. I'm happy to help.

First, check your 3D Touch sensitivity settings in Settings > General > Accessibility > 3D Touch. If the issue persists, restart your iPhone. Restarting can resolve many unexpected behaviors.
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If 3D Touch still isn't working, reinstall iOS with iTunes. This can resolve possible software issues. When reinstalling iOS, iTunes will completely remove your current software and install a fresh version. While iTunes will try to do this without removing data, it's a good idea to make sure you have a recent backup before trying this step.
How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Use the steps in the link below to reinstall iOS with iTunes:
If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Please let us know if the issue continues and include any other troubleshooting steps you may have tried.

Have a great day!

my iphone 7 plus's 3d Touch not working after IOS 11.1.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.