Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Address on ‘my card’ keeps changing

I’ve recently moved to a new build, so I’ve updated my address on my contact in the contacts app. But after a few minuets, the address has changed. It’s just the last letter of the post code that changes, but it’s annoying when I go to auto fill and the address is wrong. Anyone know anything about this?

Posted on Nov 14, 2017 5:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2017 7:58 PM

Hi MetallicAsh,

Thanks for posting your question in the Apple Support Community. I understand that your contact card is changing back to an incorrect address after you change it.

If you haven't already, I recommend to force close the contacts app, then restart your iPhone and check to see if the card is still changing to the wrong information.

Force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the contact card is still displaying the wrong information, I recommend to try completely deleting your contact card then add it back. You can delete it like any regular contact by going to Contacts > tap your name > tap Edit at the top right > tap Delete Contact at the bottom.

Let me know if you're still having trouble after going through these steps.

Cheers.
4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2017 7:58 PM in response to MetallicAsh

Hi MetallicAsh,

Thanks for posting your question in the Apple Support Community. I understand that your contact card is changing back to an incorrect address after you change it.

If you haven't already, I recommend to force close the contacts app, then restart your iPhone and check to see if the card is still changing to the wrong information.

Force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the contact card is still displaying the wrong information, I recommend to try completely deleting your contact card then add it back. You can delete it like any regular contact by going to Contacts > tap your name > tap Edit at the top right > tap Delete Contact at the bottom.

Let me know if you're still having trouble after going through these steps.

Cheers.

Address on ‘my card’ keeps changing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.