Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my email disappeared on my new iphone 8

I’ve been having trouble since I got my new iPhone 8 five days ago. Besides not having enough iCloud space on my old phone and everything not being able to transfer to my new one, I’m having issues with my email. I discovered that when a few days ago I tried to send an email and it wouldn’t send. I deleted my accounts and added them back, and got the correct server info. I left off one of my accounts that it would tell me to go to settings for when I tried to send that email. Finally it worked, but when I got emails and opened them it said they couldn’t be opened or read because they weren’t formatted right. So I looked that up and read to reset the mail app by holding the off button until the slider comes up, then tapping the home button twice. Did that and all my mail is gone now. All gone! How do I get that back?

Posted on Nov 14, 2017 5:23 AM

2 replies

my email disappeared on my new iphone 8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.