Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Creating a calendar - maximum photos per page

Hi All

Having created Apple calendars for years. I went to do the same this year and it looks like the maximum number of photos per page of the calendar is 4 versus 7 last year.

Any tips? Thanks in advance

Sarahp3001

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

Nov 16, 2017 11:48 AM in response to sarah3001 In response to sarah3001

Yup, I too have been making Apple Calendars with iPhoto/Photos for years and this year (2017), I am having HUGE issues with adding multiple photos to each month for my family 2018 Calendar.

The Apple Photos help is no good, as I do not see any selections in "Layout Options" or multiple photos like we have been able to do for YEARS.

What am I and/or Apple doing wrong?

Please help.

User uploaded file

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Question marked as Helpful

Nov 16, 2017 11:48 AM in response to sarah3001 In response to sarah3001

Yup, I too have been making Apple Calendars with iPhoto/Photos for years and this year (2017), I am having HUGE issues with adding multiple photos to each month for my family 2018 Calendar.

The Apple Photos help is no good, as I do not see any selections in "Layout Options" or multiple photos like we have been able to do for YEARS.

What am I and/or Apple doing wrong?

Please help.

User uploaded file

Nov 16, 2017 11:48 AM

Reply Helpful (1)

Nov 16, 2017 11:51 AM in response to Fred Davenport In response to Fred Davenport

Yes I like you know how to change the layout but I wonder why they have reduced the number of photos you can have on one page! I have always loved the Apple Calendars but this year I may have to produce them somewhere else.

Thanks Fred

Nov 16, 2017 11:51 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: sarah3001

Question: Creating a calendar - maximum photos per page