Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Creating a calendar - maximum photos per page

Hi All

Having created Apple calendars for years. I went to do the same this year and it looks like the maximum number of photos per page of the calendar is 4 versus 7 last year.

Any tips? Thanks in advance

Sarahp3001

Posted on Nov 14, 2017 5:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2017 11:48 AM

Yup, I too have been making Apple Calendars with iPhoto/Photos for years and this year (2017), I am having HUGE issues with adding multiple photos to each month for my family 2018 Calendar.

The Apple Photos help is no good, as I do not see any selections in "Layout Options" or multiple photos like we have been able to do for YEARS.

What am I and/or Apple doing wrong?

Please help.

User uploaded file

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2017 11:48 AM in response to sarah3001

Yup, I too have been making Apple Calendars with iPhoto/Photos for years and this year (2017), I am having HUGE issues with adding multiple photos to each month for my family 2018 Calendar.

The Apple Photos help is no good, as I do not see any selections in "Layout Options" or multiple photos like we have been able to do for YEARS.

What am I and/or Apple doing wrong?

Please help.

User uploaded file

Creating a calendar - maximum photos per page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.