Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: How do I fix the problem of downloading apps on my iPhone 5s?

I have a iPhone 5s with iOS 10.2.1 Nothing will download from the Apple Store whether it was previously purchased or not. Also, it won't update. I have 3.6 gb of storage. I reset the settings, renewed the lease of the wifi, set the date and time to automatically. How can I fix this problem?

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 14, 2017 6:30 AM in response to Halamorrar In response to Halamorrar

Hi

Go to iTunes main page bottom of page apple I'd delete all I'd Then add back again.

View apple I'd Go to manage payments check your card details and the 3 digit code from the back of the card.

Cheers

Brian 🇬-1F1E7;

Nov 14, 2017 6:30 AM

Reply Helpful

Nov 14, 2017 1:20 PM in response to Halamorrar In response to Halamorrar

You can't install because you do not have sufficient space. Either free up 3.4GB more to reach 7.0GB or update with your computer as I already noted. As to the circles spinning that sounds like an internet connection problem. You might want to restart your phone.

Nov 14, 2017 1:20 PM

Reply Helpful

Nov 14, 2017 1:25 PM in response to deggie In response to deggie

It's not an internet problem. It just doesnt want to complete the download. There isnt even an app icon on my screen to show that the app will be downloaded. Maybe I just need to have 7 gb of storage. II think thats the main problem. I dont have itunes on my laptop as it also has full storage so itunes isnt an option for me right now.

Nov 14, 2017 1:25 PM

Reply Helpful

Nov 14, 2017 2:57 PM in response to Halamorrar In response to Halamorrar

Ask a friend/relative/co-worker to use their computer with iTunes

installed - it will only take a short time to do the update that way.

Or go to your local Apple store for assistance. Make a Genius Bar

reservation to avoid delay.

Make a Genius Bar Reservation

http://www.apple.com/retail/geniusbar/

Nov 14, 2017 2:57 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Halamorrar

Question: How do I fix the problem of downloading apps on my iPhone 5s?