Question: Missing message notifications on watch
When I get a message, I don't get any notification on my watch.
The notification is on the phone lock screen but it doesn't make any sound as it should appear on the watch.
- My watch is set to mirror message notifications from the phone
- I also tried unsetting the mirroring and set the various bits manually
- Of course, the watch is unlocked and the phone locked
- I have an iPhone X and a Watch series 2 (both updated to the latest versions, iOS 11.1.1 and watchOS 4.1)
- This affects both text messages and iMessage
- Other things, like emails, are not affected
- I rebooted both phone and watch
- I tried disabling the cover to mute setting like somebody suggested on another thread on this forum
Despite all of this, I keep not getting message notifications on the watch.
Any idea on how to solve this?
Apple Watch Series 2(SS) 42mm (2nd Gen), watchOS 4.1