Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: After updating to high sierra I can no longer edit my intelligent groups in address book. Any suggestions?

Just a week or two ago I updated my MacBook Pro to HighSierra.

Today I wanted to edit one of my "intelligent groups" in address book. To do this, I did a right-click on "edit intelligent group…" (text might be a bit inaccurate as I run macOS in German). As expected, a sheet opens up and presents the name of the group (editable) as well as the "?", "Cancel" and "OK" buttons. But in the middle, where you would expect the rules that define the group - there's just an empty rectangle. I don't see the current rules nor can I change them and neither can I add or remove rules ("+" and "-" buttons missing as well).

Looks quite buggy to me. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

MacBook Pro (15-inch, Late 2016), macOS High Sierra (10.13.1)

Posted on

Page content loaded

There are no replies.
User profile for user: seppetoni

Question: After updating to high sierra I can no longer edit my intelligent groups in address book. Any suggestions?