Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Verification required

This is my very problem

User uploaded file

Posted on Nov 14, 2017 7:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 6:41 AM

Hi Mohamed,

I understand that you're being prompted to verify your Apple ID payment information when attempting to download an app. I'd like to provide you with some guidance on this.

What happens exactly when you tap on "Continue"? Are you able to successfully verify your billing information on the next page?

Take a look at this article that may be relevant to your issue:
If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Cheers.
4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2017 6:41 AM in response to Mohamed0999

Hi Mohamed,

I understand that you're being prompted to verify your Apple ID payment information when attempting to download an app. I'd like to provide you with some guidance on this.

What happens exactly when you tap on "Continue"? Are you able to successfully verify your billing information on the next page?

Take a look at this article that may be relevant to your issue:
If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Cheers.

Verification required

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.