Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone cant connect to WIFI or LTE

My Iphone 5S has full coverage around me and know its not the networks at my university or my AT&T service but cant seem to load a page at all. I know this because my 2017 Ipad seems to load everything fine. I tried updating it and networking resetting it and nothing seemed to work. I did try to factory reset it but since it cant connect to the internet, I cant login into icloud to turn off the setting in it and I'm stuck in this loop.

iPhone 5s, iOS 11.1

Posted on Nov 14, 2017 8:03 AM

1 reply

Nov 14, 2017 8:28 AM in response to Swill94

Did you try all the steps here (especially step 7):

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, I suggest you contact Apple Support directly - there may be a hardware problem:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

or better yet, if there is an Apple Store near you, make an appointment at the Genius Bar and let them look at it:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

IPhone cant connect to WIFI or LTE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.