Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ipad wont allow me to turn on wifi.

My ipad won’t allow me to turn on wifi. I looked it up on apple and it told me download the last software. In order to download the lasted update, I need wifi. How can I turn on my wifi or is there another way to download the update?

Posted on Nov 14, 2017 9:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2017 9:14 AM

You can always connect your iPad to a computer that has the most current version of iTunes installed. Once you connect your iPad to that computer, you can go into iTunes and have it download and install the update for you. What happens when you try to turn on WiFi, it is a pretty important communication method used by iOS devices and should be able to turn on so if it isn’t working, it’s probably going to have issues after updating as well.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2017 9:14 AM in response to jojo_obrien

You can always connect your iPad to a computer that has the most current version of iTunes installed. Once you connect your iPad to that computer, you can go into iTunes and have it download and install the update for you. What happens when you try to turn on WiFi, it is a pretty important communication method used by iOS devices and should be able to turn on so if it isn’t working, it’s probably going to have issues after updating as well.

My ipad wont allow me to turn on wifi.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.