Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iwatch want charge or turn off to reset it

I have been trying to charge my Apple i watch for 3 days now and it just want charge. it did this same thing a month ago and i turned it off and back on and gave it a update it needed and it worked fine for a couple of weeks but now it is doing it again and it want charge or turn off, the turn off page comes up but it want slide to turn it off. i have changed out the charging box and tried leaving it on the charge for 3 days and checked it every day with luck,please help.

Thanks

Apple Watch

Posted on Nov 14, 2017 9:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2017 9:53 AM

Hi

Follow the instructions here, including contacting Apple Support (mail-in service may be available, if required), making a Genius Bar reservation or visiting an Apple Authorised Service Provider if necessary:

Note that Apple Watch cannot be turned off when it is on the charger and connected to power - the slider is not supposed to work under those circumstances.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2017 9:53 AM in response to woddux329

Hi

Follow the instructions here, including contacting Apple Support (mail-in service may be available, if required), making a Genius Bar reservation or visiting an Apple Authorised Service Provider if necessary:

Note that Apple Watch cannot be turned off when it is on the charger and connected to power - the slider is not supposed to work under those circumstances.

my iwatch want charge or turn off to reset it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.