Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bug with Safari AirPrint - size of the printout is minuscule!

Hello

Me and other other HP users have been very frustrated with the lack of support from HP with regards to the above.

The problem is that since upgrading to iOS 11 AirPrint from safari has been rendered useless - the size of the printout is about 10-20 times smaller than an A4. AirPrint works fine when I’m using other apps.

I think this is a bug, but not sure how to report it!?

Thank you!

Posted on Nov 14, 2017 9:53 AM

6 replies

Nov 15, 2017 4:20 PM in response to Eric Root

Hello.

I already contacted HP along with many other users in HP’s support page:

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/HP-Connected-Mobile-Printing-and-Cloud-Printing/Pr int-image-from-iPad-with-iOS-11-is-very-small/td-p/6359622

HP has been surprisingly poor in dealing with this - problem persists and they marked it as solved, despite not providing any solution.

That’s why I was wondering if there’s any way to flag this to Apple, since HP proved to be pretty useless?

Thank you!

Nov 18, 2017 2:12 PM in response to Eric Root

There is actually a way to get in touch with Apple and get support via Contact Apple Support.

I just reported the problem to Apple myself. Spent about 2.5 hours, which included sending a report via a capturing app provided by them.

Today they advised me they are aware of the problem and working on it.

I don’t think I can do anything else, but it may be helpful if more people would report this, as it would show there are a larger number of people affected and, I am hoping, that may put more pressure onto Apple to sort this out quicker:

https://getsupport.apple.com

You could refer to My Case Number: 100352801038

Bug with Safari AirPrint - size of the printout is minuscule!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.