Question: *** iPhone 10 problems!
I ordered my iPhone 10 from Apple online on the 4th November with a delivery time of 3 to 4 weeks and the status is still being shown as "order in progress" but, our the last 12 hours, I've been reading about the problems that the iPhone 10 already has and, is being sold with!
The apparent problems consist of:
* Unresponsive screen - due to raid temperature change
* Face ID 'hacked' - due to 'reduced accuracy 'spec' for face ID
* Speaker buzzing issues - distortion/buzzing sounds with speaker phone at high volumes - some report, even at 50% volume
* Green line at the side of display - either side of display
* 'Burn in' issue - due to OLED display
These problems were published by well know websites!
Now, after spending out £999.00 for the latest iPhone, the last thing I want is an iPhone that has been released with some, or all of these problems!
So, before I cancel my order, can any community members comment on these problems and, the likelihood that my iPhone 10 will have some, or all of these problems