Question: I can't add printers after High Sierra Upgrade
I just upgraded my imac to high sierra, and after the upgrade i'm unable to add any printers. I go into the printer screen in preferences, I press the plus sign, and I see both my printers (one Epson, and one Samsung printer, which are both on my local network). However, when I try to add them, It looks like they install correctly (no error message) but they don't show up in the list of printers after being added.
- Deleting everything in library/printers
- Installing new drivers
- Updating firmware of both printers
- Resetting the printing system
- Ensuring i'm on the same wireless network
- Adding both using Airprint, Airprint secure and the manufacturer's drivers
- Adding using IP address as well
- Installing all Apple updates (incl the latest version of high sierra)
All the above to absolutely no avail - I can't get the printers to show up, even if I can easily find them on the network.
Any ideas please?
iMac, macOS High Sierra (10.13.1)