Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 touch screen out of alignment.

My iPhone 6 Plus has an unresponsive touchscreen. I cannot get past the password and the numbers are unresponsive or occasionally random number are entered that i didn't select. Possibly an alignment issue?

I have attempted 3 restores via iTunes with no progress. Any suggestions? Thanks.

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Nov 14, 2017 10:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 3:27 PM

Greetings, stork01.

I see that the display of your iPhone 6 Plus has stopped responding. Good job with trying a restore to fix this issue, and I'm happy to help.

Get help with the display on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch -- The step to correct a non-responsive display is to force-restart the device. Since you've already attempted restoring and the issue persists, it's time to have your phone evaluated.

Contact - Official Apple Support -- Apple Support can troubleshoot this issue further with you and supply you with your service options if necessary. You can get support by phone or chat, set up a repair, or make a Genius Bar reservation for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac, and more.

Find Locations -- You can also locate the nearest Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider if you'd rather. Make sure the country you're located in is showing on the top-right corner. If it isn't, click it and choose the correct one.

Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service -- In case service is called for, before you take or send your iPhone 6 Plus in, make sure it's ready for service.

Take care!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2017 3:27 PM in response to stork01

Greetings, stork01.

I see that the display of your iPhone 6 Plus has stopped responding. Good job with trying a restore to fix this issue, and I'm happy to help.

Get help with the display on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch -- The step to correct a non-responsive display is to force-restart the device. Since you've already attempted restoring and the issue persists, it's time to have your phone evaluated.

Contact - Official Apple Support -- Apple Support can troubleshoot this issue further with you and supply you with your service options if necessary. You can get support by phone or chat, set up a repair, or make a Genius Bar reservation for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac, and more.

Find Locations -- You can also locate the nearest Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider if you'd rather. Make sure the country you're located in is showing on the top-right corner. If it isn't, click it and choose the correct one.

Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service -- In case service is called for, before you take or send your iPhone 6 Plus in, make sure it's ready for service.

Take care!

iPhone 6 touch screen out of alignment.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.