Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i rest my ipad and i forget my username and password could you plz help me

hello plz help me

i forget my ipad password and username

Posted on Nov 14, 2017 12:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2017 1:07 PM

This is a user-to-user support forum. If the other items in the link provided don't help, do the following:

(and if that doesn't help, try Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support )

Use your Apple ID account page

1. Go to your Apple ID account page and click Forgot Apple ID or password.User uploaded file
  2. When you're asked to enter your Apple ID, click Forgot Apple ID.
  3. Enter your first name, last name, and email address. If you enter the wrong email address, you can try again with a different one.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2017 1:07 PM in response to Danish4646

This is a user-to-user support forum. If the other items in the link provided don't help, do the following:

(and if that doesn't help, try Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support )

Use your Apple ID account page

1. Go to your Apple ID account page and click Forgot Apple ID or password.User uploaded file
  2. When you're asked to enter your Apple ID, click Forgot Apple ID.
  3. Enter your first name, last name, and email address. If you enter the wrong email address, you can try again with a different one.

i rest my ipad and i forget my username and password could you plz help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.