Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I made an IN app purchase of $1.39, and as soon as I did, I received a charge in my bank of &12.00. I am upset because this is deception and theft and I would like to talk to someone so that I can get a refund. Anybody help?

Money theft.

Posted on Nov 14, 2017 11:47 AM

1 reply

Nov 14, 2017 11:55 PM in response to MonChitaaa

Why do you think that theft has taken place ? What shows on your iTunes account's purchase history (and any other account linked to the card) ? Did you add/change payment details on an account : About payment card authorization holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support ? If your iTunes account's purchase history shows that you've been overcharged contact iTunes Support : http://reportaproblem.apple.com ; if it doesn't, and if it couldn't be a temporary charge, contact the card issuer.

I made an IN app purchase of $1.39, and as soon as I did, I received a charge in my bank of &12.00. I am upset because this is deception and theft and I would like to talk to someone so that I can get a refund. Anybody help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.