Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: 2 External monitors for macbook pro late 2013 model?

I recently purchased two asus 24' inch gaming monitors, and i have been trying to figure out how to use both monitors with my Macbook pro, while it is in clamshell mode. I have bought two Mini DisplayPort to HDMI cables in order to make the connection. However, on only one of monitors the screen is completely filled. On my other monitor, the screen is not filled all the way and has black bars on the side. After doing a lot of my own troubleshooting, i found out that maybe it has to do with the two Mini DisplayPorts on my macbook. If I plug either one of my monitors into the MDP that is closest to my charging port, then it will fill the screen. When I plug the monitor into the MDP farthest away from the charging port, it will not fill the screen and I have black bars. I cannot figure this out, and my ultimate goal is to use both of the monitors with the screens completely filled while in clamshell mode. Im using the 13' inch macbook pro late 2013 model A1502. I'm on MacOS High Sierra version 10.13. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS High Sierra (10.13), External Displays Troubleshooting

Posted on

Page content loaded

There are no replies.
User profile for user: ByTevo

Question: 2 External monitors for macbook pro late 2013 model?