Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Did the format of Pages for iPad change due to upgrade in pages, or due to the iOS 11 upgrade?

Did the format of Pages for iPad change due to upgrade in the Pages app, or due to the iOS 11 upgrade?

And if the change was due to Pages upgrade, how do I, in simple terms, get the older version back? I really don’t like the new format.

iPad Air Wi-Fi, iOS 11.1

Posted on Nov 14, 2017 12:25 PM

1 reply

Nov 14, 2017 3:22 PM in response to Dan-el

Pages for iOS got a few major feature updates and I assume may be tied to iOS 11.

When you say you don't like the changes, you are not specific. Is this the same question about the files you saved to Readdle? Because the problem looks more related to saving to Readdle than Pages itself.

As noted in your other question you should go to Readdle's support and also post your question on the Pages for iOS forum. This is the Pages for Mac forum.

Peter

Did the format of Pages for iPad change due to upgrade in pages, or due to the iOS 11 upgrade?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.