Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music is taking over as audio source

Ever since I have gotten my iPhoneX, Music keeps taking over as the audio source when I reconnect to my car stereo. I use Pandora as my audio 99.9% of the time, and it is always what I listen to in the car. I can get in the car, and Music will start playing. I have to unlock my phone and tell Pandora to start playing again. Then if I get out of my car, and come back, Music takes over again and I have to again tell Pandora to start playing.

Previously, once I had Pandora set as the audio source (launch the app after a restart, etc.), then every time I get in my car, Pandora would be the source and start playing automatically.

My car stereo does not have CarPlay and I connect through a bluetooth interface. On the stereo, the source that is selected is "Bluetooth Device" and there is no native integration of Pandora within the stereo.

iPhone X, iOS 11.1

Posted on Nov 14, 2017 1:10 PM

There are no replies.

Music is taking over as audio source

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.