Question: Notes App - So many bugs!
I am encountering many bugs with notes app on the new iPad Pro 10.5in (256gb) with iOS 11.1.1
1. Freezing when drawing with Apple Pencil - there is Freezing that occurs every once in awhile and it eventually catches up ~5-10 seconds later.
2. This freezing is causing the app to crash and additional random crashes are happening as well
3. Tables are overlapping the text that is entered into them and cannot be re-formated.
4. If you are entering text information along with drawings into a note - occasionally you will touch the screen with the pencil and some random drawings from another part of the note will show up. This means you are done with drawings for that specific note and have to create a new one to continue to draw.
5. “tabled” information is being deleted randomly from my notes. I had a 2 seperate notes each with multiple tables - the app crash and after restarting the iPad —> tables are there, information entered is not. huge bummer.
#5 was the final straw for me. I’m moving back to OneNote. Apple please address these bugs because for those of us with the iPad Pro - the Notes is an “essential” app and it is currently broken.
Message was edited by: Homtanks
iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 11.1, null