Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I download video in Apple Music it download in low quality resolution so give me answers? Why it is so?

If I download video song than it seen very bad but if i wached it online it will be in HD. So please help me what i do for download videos in HD?

Posted on Nov 14, 2017 6:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 10:07 AM

Greetings pateldhaval123,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It seems like you are able to stream videos in HD but if you try to download the video it is not in HD. I would recommend you read this article and use it to help troubleshoot the issue.

Download content in 1080p on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Open the iTunes Store app.
  2. If you're not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. Search for the movie or TV show that you want to buy, then tap it.
  4. Tap the Buy button to buy and download the item.

Download content in 1080p on Mac or PC

1. Open iTunes.
  2. Click the Store tab at the top of the iTunes window.
  3. Search for the movie or TV show that you want to buy, then click it.
  4. Click the Buy button to buy and download the item.

Depending on your computer, you might not be able to buy, rent, or play content in 1080p. If you see a message that reads "This computer may not be able to play 1080p videos. You can still download these videos for use on other devices," 1080p content won't play on your computer.

Download and watch HD video

Take care.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2017 10:07 AM in response to pateldhaval123

Greetings pateldhaval123,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It seems like you are able to stream videos in HD but if you try to download the video it is not in HD. I would recommend you read this article and use it to help troubleshoot the issue.

Download content in 1080p on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Open the iTunes Store app.
  2. If you're not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. Search for the movie or TV show that you want to buy, then tap it.
  4. Tap the Buy button to buy and download the item.

Download content in 1080p on Mac or PC

1. Open iTunes.
  2. Click the Store tab at the top of the iTunes window.
  3. Search for the movie or TV show that you want to buy, then click it.
  4. Click the Buy button to buy and download the item.

Depending on your computer, you might not be able to buy, rent, or play content in 1080p. If you see a message that reads "This computer may not be able to play 1080p videos. You can still download these videos for use on other devices," 1080p content won't play on your computer.

Download and watch HD video

Take care.

If I download video in Apple Music it download in low quality resolution so give me answers? Why it is so?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.