Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reset iphone 6 and icloud backed up but my photos are not on my phone for some reason,anybody had this problem before? if so,please tell me how I can get my pics back!

iphone 6 my phone is all the way up to date i reset my phone bc it kept freezing and backing me out of apps so i did was i was told everything else saved but my photos

Posted on Nov 14, 2017 6:50 PM

1 reply

Nov 15, 2017 12:54 PM in response to alley2

Hello alley2,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding that your photos are missing after restoring from an iCloud backup. I know photos can be extremely valuable. I'm happy to help.

If you were using iCloud Photo Library your photos are already in iCloud and wouldn't be included in an iCloud backup. It's possible you can access your photos in iCloud.com or by turning on iCloud Photo Library. Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos, then turn on iCloud Photo Library. In iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to Settings > iCloud > Photos.

Have a wonderful day!

Reset iphone 6 and icloud backed up but my photos are not on my phone for some reason,anybody had this problem before? if so,please tell me how I can get my pics back!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.