Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant retrieve my games from game center!!!!!

I understand that game center doesnt exist anymore with the latest iOS update and now found in settings menu of the iPhone BUT! how come I cant get my games back to my iPhone??!!! Im trying to sync back mobile legend account and now I cant. Screw this update. This is the first bad experience with apple but yet worst inconvenience i ever felt from my phone. Tsk!

Posted on Nov 14, 2017 6:51 PM

1 reply

Nov 15, 2017 12:51 PM in response to vi0rzkY

Hi there vi0rzkY!

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities and thanks for asking your question about getting your Game Center information to sync with games you've previously played. I love gaming on my iPhone and iPad and I don't like to lose save data either.

While it's true Game Center has changed from a stand alone app to a setting and sign in with the Settings app, the functionality hasn't changed.

You should be able to go to the App Store to redownload any previously purchased game app, and as long as you're also signed into Game Center using the same Apple ID used the last time you were playing the game, the information should sync automatically. If you run into issues, you may want to contact the developer as some games have additional sign in requirements.

Please let me know that this helped you out.

Happy gaming.

Cant retrieve my games from game center!!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.