Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I restore deleted text messages from 1 contact back to my iPhone 7 Plus?

How can I restore deleted text messages from 1 contact back to my iPhone 7 Plus? A text message appeared on my phone today while my screen was locked. I swiped and hit delete by accident. That 1 incoming text didn’t just delete. Years of messages were deleted! I’ve been trying to restore them with Dr. Fone’s toolkit, but I’m not having luck. I did see all the messages that were removed at one point after the data recovery scan was done running, but I wasn’t directed to do anything with the recovered messages appearing on monitor, then the tool just shut down. I can’t seem to see how I can pull my last iCloud back up from 2AM yesterday to my phone. Any suggestions??? Thank you!

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1

Posted on Nov 14, 2017 9:04 PM

2 replies

How can I restore deleted text messages from 1 contact back to my iPhone 7 Plus?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.