Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: No service on iPhone 6s

Guys help! Don’t have service 1 week already, updated OS to 11.1.1. Still nothing

first, I thought the problem is sim, but it’s working perfectly in other phones. Tested another SIM cards , none of them working in my phone.

Reseted all settings a few times, reseted iPhone a few times. Didn’t help. Wanted to update carrier settings, but “phone not allowed”:

User uploaded file

User uploaded fileWho knows what to do?

Btw the modem looks alive

User uploaded file

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

I went to their office, they said it’s not their problem 😃

I also went to the only one official reseller apple store in the city, and they said the same, offered to “go to US or Brazil or Russia to fix it”

Posted on

Page content loaded

Nov 15, 2017 7:49 AM in response to IdrisSeabright In response to IdrisSeabright

I’m in Colombia right now, when I came here my original Russian carrier was working bad (catching only one carrier TIGO manually for 10 sec), so I texted them they said where is no problem with them. So I bought a SIM card from local carrier Claro, it was working perfect 1,5 month, and after my iPhone showing “no service”. I checked both SIM cards in other phones, it is fine there (Russian still working bad and Claro warking).

I was removing and inserting back to my iphone this 2 SIM card a few times this 1,5 month cos I needed to receive sms to my Russian SIM card.

Yesterday I tried the third SIM card (another Claro) it’s also doesn’t work

Nov 15, 2017 7:49 AM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Solved

Nov 15, 2017 5:55 PM in response to IdrisSeabright In response to IdrisSeabright

I went to their office, they said it’s not their problem 😃

I also went to the only one official reseller apple store in the city, and they said the same, offered to “go to US or Brazil or Russia to fix it”

Nov 15, 2017 5:55 PM

Reply Helpful

Nov 17, 2017 6:18 PM in response to IdrisSeabright In response to IdrisSeabright

So I went to another Claro office with the same problem. They checked my phone and said that my phone is blocked according to state legislation)

they block foreign phones because of thefts here. Usually when phone activity seems suspicious.

In one hour my phone was unblocked ) problem solved. Thx to everybody)

Nov 17, 2017 6:18 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Romcola9

Question: No service on iPhone 6s