Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It doesn't appear that you've blocked all users' access to either the Salesforce1 for iOS or Salesforce1 for Android app. Please check again."

Hi,

We are currently working on the module salesforce1 security and compliance.

Upon trying to complete the challenge for "Monitor and Manage Salesforce1 Usage", I am getting this bizarre error: "It doesn't appear that you've blocked all users' access to either the Salesforce1 for iOS or Salesforce1 for Android app."

we have followed the steps very carefully and am in fact following the instructions:

To pass this challenge, block all users' access to the Salesforce1 for iOS app or the Salesforce1 for Android app.

Block the Salesforce1 App

1. From Setup, enter Connected Apps in the Quick Find box, then select Connected Apps OAuth Usage.

2. Click Block on the row for Salesforce1 for Android or Salesforce1 for iOS.

3. When you’re ready to re-enable access to the app, click Unblock.

I have no idea why this error is occurring.

Please help! It's preventing me from completing the whole trail.

Thank you

null-OTHER, Other OS

Posted on Nov 15, 2017 1:33 AM

There are no replies.

It doesn't appear that you've blocked all users' access to either the Salesforce1 for iOS or Salesforce1 for Android app. Please check again."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.